For a bit of fun

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Too many to pick only one. And: one of the good things about the site is NOT meeting. That way, ideas and views can be exchanged without spoiling any illusions. I have my own mental picture of my favourite contributors and don't want any illusions shattered. For the record, I am svelte, fit, witty and devastatingly handsome!

Who's photo is your avatar then? :p

My choice would be Sniper, cheers John! However, why limit it to just one, the fellowship potential of meeting some of you lot is too important to limit.

I would fancy a meet up with (no particular order):

MartinK9 and "Lars Twodogsen"; in my mind you can't meet one without the other.
nolightweight
TinkyPete
Man of Tanith
lannyman8
Barn Owl
John Fenna

anytime you makenit to the UK gordy always welcome.

that john fenna is a bit dodgy....I hear he wears sporks on his head. or dresses as a fairy. .... :)

I jest he's a nice bloke beneath the plastic sporks

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
since i have made most of my friends on this website and am still making more every meet i go to through this website the only person i haven't met that i would like to is British red and to have a look around his home stead and see how to do it properly because from the thread he has on his homestead he seems to be doing it properly and with deceant quality materials that will last the test of time. Not just throwing something together that does the job but something that looks beautiful and will like i said last the test of time

drew

lucan

Nomad
Sep 6, 2010
East Yorks
What a hard question.

There are a lot of Members that have a wealth of knowledge and experience in different areas, But if i had to pick one it would have to be Dave Budd

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Had I not already had the pleasure of Dave Budd's company for a weekend whilst I forged my baby axe last year he would have been my choice too.
Top of my list for 2013 is Nic Westermann.He seems a charming man and has skills that I would trade my soul for.
I am going to make a concerted effort to get to the moot this year and hopefully meet many of the members here.
Cheers , Simon

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Would have to be Lannyman8 for me. I like the things the does and the challenges he has set up. But there are so many others too. Would also like to meet some people again who I've not seen in a while.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE