Fold flat BBQ/woodburner - bargain

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
it,s got to be woth £7 Rich, i was just looking at one this style in Homebase yesterday, but it was £29 ,it looked really good though.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Would you believe it if i told you I have the exact same one? I got mine in Germany, the only thing I can see different is the small silver thingy on the side, no idea what that is! I have taken that little folding barbecue all over the place and had it for numerous years now, the legs are still on, the sides are still intact and the grill cleans up nicely. I have burnt wood in it and then cooked over the embers, the only thing that lets it down is that the legs do not click into a closed position so flop open as you carry it along like a metal briefcase. A bit of string will solve that problem easily though!

I can't believe they haven't been on sale here in UK before though, I've never seen one like it here before and now you find the exact same one, even comes with the same flipper and fork set! My brother in law had a similar one that had two of those 'sausage traps' that slotted into grooves and it held the whole affair upright. The coals were burnt in a similar trap and that also stood upright, so you had more of a kebab grill affair going on rather than a traditional barbecue. It looked neat, but I never saw it in operation.

Wink

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 4, 2004
Norfolk
I used to have one of these, a few years ago. It was fine for a bit, but mine warped and wouldn't fold up properly after a while. Worth £7 though!

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I bought one last year, its been used god knows how many times including as a fire box at the Land Rover show last year anf its still perfect.:D

it,s got to be woth £7 Rich, i was just looking at one this style in Homebase yesterday, but it was £29 ,it looked really good though.

Gill

I don't know whether you saw them, but I picked up a folding bbq in homebase last week, slightly different design - more akin to a firebox - for £10. It has a false floor in it so it protects the ground beneath. I recommend it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE