flintknapping courses and web-site

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dear folk,

I am very pleased to announce, that the site I promised is now mostly on-line. "KnappingUK" as it's called, has a shop, photos and an offering of courses! There is also a tip &tricks section.

Now, this is VERY new, so it isn't completely ready yet. The shop only sells items I knapped myself at the moment, although it will be selling supplies, tools, kits and books. There will also be materials that are at the moment not available in britain, like obsidian, jasper and other similar knapping stones. I haven't yet worked on the images page, and also the tips & tricks and the calendar-page are not yet available. I hope to get those sorted soon just like the shop. Please feel free to browse over the site, and offer any suggestions. by mailing me! I would also be more then happy to sell your knapped items. Of-course they have to be of sufficient quality! just let me know!
The link for the site is: http://www.knappinguk.co.uk.

many regards, and I hope I will see you there soon!

Anthonio

NB. Sorry about the similarity in domainname, Tone, just kinda happened :oops:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE