Sold Fjallraven Keb Eco Shell Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Product page: https://www.fjallraven.com/uk/en-gb/men/jackets/trekking-jackets/keb-eco-shell-jacket-m

Colour: Dark Navy
Size: Large (fit is large enough to take a fleece or lightweight down jacket under it)

Description:
This is a 3-layer waterproof jacket in Fjallraven's 'Eco-Shell' material (note: it's not the G1000 version but a waterproof shell) which has a little stretch to it and is a lot quieter than my Goretex jackets. It has a good drape to it and looks a little less 'anorak' than Goretex and their ilk.

Fit is good, I'd say regular fit (i.e. I have a bit of a gut and I think it's a good fit for me) with a little more length than a lot of the alpine cut waterproofs that are in vogue now; comes down to cover my bottom and stops at about the bottom of my fly, so doesn't interfere with stepping up / down but provides a little more coverage than my others.

Features that aren't obvious from the pics:

- Two rather large chest pockets: these bellow out a bit for a good bit of volume and have a smaller mesh pocket inside each that's a good fit for a smartphone / stops it falling out. They're massive so I'd say they'd fit an OS map but haven't tried.

- Pit zips that extend substantially past the pits

Condition:
In great condition. I bought this to use as a 'smart waterproof' to wear for work, over shirt / blazer. It has been carried a bunch of times, folded / rolled in an Alpkit silnylon zipped pouch and worn a handful of times whilst sheltering from the rain on a train platform. It hasn't been used for anything outdoorsy / hiking and has really only been used for standing around / strolling between car and office. I've had a quick scan over it and no big marks jumped out at me.

Pictures:

The product pictures on the fjallraven link above do a much better effort of showing this off but for the sake of condition ...

kVTKorS.jpg

9yvEcSp.jpg

ael6Gid.jpg

Price:
£185 inc postage to UK (not after any trades of PXs thanks).

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE