Fjallraven Forester Trouser advice please

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Looking to pick up a pair of Fjallraven Forester Trouser - I've figured out which size equates to a 32" waist but cant seem to find out the leg lenght options - have emailed several online stores with no reply anyone know of a decent retailer or can answer my question

cheers

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
You add 16 to your own waist measurement to convert to their sizing system and many of the Fjallraven options come with unfinished leg lengths so you can cut and sew them to your own requirements. Top kit...you won't be disappointed..

JohnB

Nov 26, 2003
Lancs. / West Yorks.
The Fjallraven Forester trousers legs are hemmed - my size 50 (34" waist) have an inside leg length of about 33", which happens to be right for me. I'd expect size 48 (32" waist) to be the same or perhaps a little shorter.

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
I know I had my leg length changed and couldn't remember whether they were unfinished when they arrived...!!:lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE