Fjallraven Eskimo Polar Parka M red as new

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Moosemap

Sep 7, 2007
Kumberg, Austria
www.karteundkanu.at
I put for sale a Fjallraven Eskimo Polar Parka, Size M, red in new condition, even the tags are still attached.

I bought it from the bay a few days ago, but though I regularly wear Size M on Fjallraven jackets, this parka is too big for me (pit to pit 27").

It is made from Nylon with Fjallravens Hydratic membrane, 500 grs 80/20 down, total weight 2500 grs. (this is a real jacket...), 4 large cargo pockets, 4 lined handwarmer pockets, 1 breast pocket under the zip, 2 inner pockets, 2 drawcords, snowstopper at the waist (I just do not know how to say it in English), fleece lined down hood, buttons to fix a fur rim to the hood (not included).

I will add a pic if I can, if not please send me your email, I will post the pics to you.

I would like to get 160,- British Pounds for it, I cover Paypal, shipping to GB will be about 15,- pounds.

Edit: Here you can see further details of the parka, sorry, mostly in German:

http://www.pm-outdoorshop.de/shop/p...KET-MEN.html&gclid=CPDVs62nqrsCFYlV3godzVQAWg

Thank you for looking, if there are questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE