Five Star Death Row

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

torjusg

Native
Aug 10, 2005
Telemark, Norway
livingprimitively.com
The full accomodation also comes with soil and lid. Maybe not the full 5 stars, but it shows that I do take my executions very seriously. :sadwavey:

box1.JPG

torjusg

Native
Aug 10, 2005
Telemark, Norway
livingprimitively.com
JohnC said:
I'm maybe missing part of the thread... is this an urn??

Jeez man, what do you take me for! Leon is right, it is a bait box for worms. :)

Andyn, that is about the average thickness on in the higher mountain valleys. If you go even further up the bark can often be thicker. Especially in the slopes which doesn't get much sun.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
torjusg said:
Andyn, that is about the average thickness on in the higher mountain valleys. If you go even further up the bark can often be thicker. Especially in the slopes which doesn't get much sun.

Thanks mate, feel much better now :rolleyes: :lmao: Lucky to get more than a couple of mm's thick down here. :( Still its just about workable.

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
torjusg said:
Jeez man, what do you take me for! Leon is right, it is a bait box for worms. :thinkerg:

Ah!! light dawns :eek:
I liked it, I not being a fisherman I didnt get the reference :eek:

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
torjusg said:
The full accomodation also comes with soil and lid. Maybe not the full 5 stars, but it shows that I do take my executions very seriously. :sadwavey:

I'm confused - all this talk of executions. Is this the basket that goes below a guillotine or chopping block for your head to fall into?

If so, I would be happy to be looking at your workmanship for the last few seconds of my lif....CHOP!!! :lmao:

I hope Ray Mears sharpens the axe... :D

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
torjusg said:
Jeez man, what do you take me for! Leon is right, it is a bait box for worms. :)
Bait box for worms? What bait to you use to catch worms? (and why would you want to?):ban:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE