Five pound sharpening kit

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Switch,

No worries mate - its just that I never pass up the opportunity to lust at sharp and shiny!

Hoodoo,

I think I might have gone opver my five pound limit with them, but for myself, if I ever see some like the orange one, I'll grab a few!!!

Red
 
British Red said:
Switch,
I think I might have gone opver my five pound limit with them, but for myself, if I ever see some like the orange one, I'll grab a few!!!

Red

That's one of my favorites. Unfortunately the company that makes those just started making them out of plastic within the past year. The plastic works but I like the wooden version better. I don't think it would be too hard to fashion a homemade one of similar style.

The nice thing about these is that you can swap in a piece of leather and do your stropping as well. Often this is all you need to do to your edge during a week in the woods.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE