Fish Hook images

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 15, 2005
Dartmoor
I was looking on here yesterday and I came across some photos of beautiful fish hooks. loads of them all on one image. I can't find it now! Not very good at this forum thing.

Can someone tell me how to get them again - and more to the point, who made them. Are they more of Patrick's work?

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
I think Stuart took the photo of Patrick's stand at the Wilderness Gathering. Have a look in the Gallery or the WG thread.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
unfortunatly the pictures were taken in fading light and dont do them justice at all, if you think they look good in the pictures you are only seeing a fraction of there quality, each one is a little work of art.

Aug 15, 2005
Dartmoor
Stuart

Do you know if Patrick's courses cover tutorials on making some of these things. I ask you 'cause I see from his website he is busy this weekend.

Unfortunately being from down yer, Scotland is a long bike ride and I can't justify the costs (£ and polution) of travelling right across England to be taught how to make beautiful simple things from naturally found materials. If anyone knows any courses a bit more southerly?

The other thought is to see if there is enough interest down here for Patrick's skills and get enough of us together to pay for him to come to us! Now thats a thought...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE