first try at leather work

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
hi heres my first try at leather work i did this afternoon its made from leather i recycled from an old sofa.
the first is a small pouch for a magnifying glass
the second is a pouch i've made for my steel and flint set the reason is i feel it would be better than using a tobaco tin i use at the minute in my combat trouser pocket plus it looks better :rolleyes:

cheers for looking and any comments are very welcome

andy

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
cheers lads for the comments just getting used to hand sewing to start with so little projects like these are good starters,next job is to make a round bottomed pouch for my ikea hobo stove

also i have a little confesion chris i stole the idea from your flint and steel pouch when we were at brockers hope you dont mind to much :eek:

andy

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Will we see you sporting a new line in leather mankini's for the next brockwell meet then? :yikes:[/QUOTE]

yep and some leather chaps if its a bit chilly dont want to be beat by mark again in the best dressed stakes lol

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
cheers lads for the comments just getting used to hand sewing to start with so little projects like these are good starters,next job is to make a round bottomed pouch for my ikea hobo stove

also i have a little confesion chris i stole the idea from your flint and steel pouch when we were at brockers hope you dont mind to much :eek:

andy

lol....nay probs dude, my one is made from the wifes old knee length boots, why waist the leather....;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE