First Aid Kits - Queries & Supplies

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

reflexmedical

Apr 22, 2020
UK
Hi all!

I've emailed Tony before posting this, but just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Sam and I'm a first aid and pre-hospital care instructor, we're based in Somerset but cover across the country. We also provide first aid kits, event and TV medical cover, alongside the training.

I've joined the forums to try and help any members with first aid kit queries or products. We stock a range of kit and work with lots of wholesalers so can source most equipment and provide advice to you should you need it.

Cheers!

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello Reflexmedical,

It sounds like you would be a great addition to the community here, however, there are rules about people with businesses advertising on the forums (two posts with links to your business have been moved out of public view).

Please see number 8:

If you would like to advertise your business and make customers of our members, please talk to Tony, the site owner. I hope that you will stay either way.

Best regards

Chris

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Well then Tony needs to update the rules that he has asked us to work with, because the current rules say that Tony will make the announcement. Emailing and being told to go ahead aren't quite the same. We have asked Tony to clarify but until he gets back to us, the rules as they stand are what we work to. We used to have rules that said that people got one free post to announce a business, but Tony removed that from the rules as they are currently written.

I don't much like saying this stuff to a new member who looks like he would be a great addition, but there are folk who are on here who have paid for trade membership and we want that membership to have value. We don't let folk advertise personal stuff for sale outside Member's Classified and the line is rather blurry between that and posting a link to a business/shop site.

Watch this space.

All the best

Chris

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Some miss communication going on here, my apology if it's my fault.

Sam, you can't promote products or services on them forums unless you're a trader. However, you can participate and be generally helpful as a normal member of the site, you just have to avoid the trade side of conversation. I've dropped you another email.

Sorry all!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE