First Aid kit What's in yours?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
You are of course right Barn Owl, there are several oils that can cause problems for epileptics. my oil first and foremost is for self administration, and should i ever offer it to someone else i would ask the question. i would also enquire about allergy's etc if i was to offer someone an Elastoplast, Paracetamol or whatever! however it was remiss of me not to point out potential problem. i suppose this highlights why people should carry their personal fac to suit their needs.

I only recently found that out.
One of my daughters has it and it was her that was told.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Really, hadn't noticed, thought with the new category I'd throw something in the mix to start it off. Obviously offended you please partake of the other varied threads Tony has made available for others to partake or in fact not to partake in.

I have done in the past, no need to do it all again because some folk can't be bothered to use the search function. When you've been here a while you may see what I am getting at Scoman. If you want to come out with snotty replies then do it via PM.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Yes well as I stated it was to kick start a new part of the forum and check out my details I've been here for a bit. I'm not being snotty, personally I thought it was rather eloquent but I would urge you to hold back on derogatory comments, if you don't like something or it's not your bag move on, no one's stopping you. Your comment may have held someone back from asking a question or making a first stab and adding to a discussion which is kinda the purpose here I thought. I'm not getting into a slagging match with anyone chum, life is too short but if something offends you or you don't like it don't read it. As for a PM, sorry I don't know you and would therefore be reluctant to contact you via that medium. Have a nice day buddy.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Yes well as I stated it was to kick start a new part of the forum and check out my details I've been here for a bit. I'm not being snotty, personally I thought it was rather eloquent but I would urge you to hold back on derogatory comments, if you don't like something or it's not your bag move on, no one's stopping you. Your comment may have held someone back from asking a question or making a first stab and adding to a discussion which is kinda the purpose here I thought. I'm not getting into a slagging match with anyone chum, life is too short but if something offends you or you don't like it don't read it. As for a PM, sorry I don't know you and would therefore be reluctant to contact you via that medium. Have a nice day buddy.

Feel free to PM me, and its Richard, not buddy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE