First Aid Course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Wayne I might be adding someone else if thats ok, they're just checking dates.

I also need to speak to you about getting some forms/details as work have just agreed to pay for it :D

useless

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2005
Hampshire, UK
I am up for it, so will get the cash to you as soon as possible.

I'm also interested in getting a worker along, so how much would it be for them?

useless

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2005
Hampshire, UK
I don't think she's up for it. She wants something equiv' to FAW.

I told her she was daft, but there you go, what can I say. Still, as she won't be there I can misbehave!

Mad Mike

Nomad
Nov 25, 2005
Maidstone
At Last I have the time off work . :red:
That dint take long did it :banghead:

I love my job especialy the :censored: :censored: :censored: Managment

Any spaces left on the course Please

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Hi Mate.

seeing as you have worked so hard getting the time off it would be wrong to say there is no room at the inn.

It will be good to see you. Please could you pay Tony via the bcuk shop on this thread.

Wayne

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
When Tony gets back he will be able to give me a list of people definately booked.

Everyone up to now as far as I am aware is fine.

I am looking forward to it. Its a nice relaxed weekend in the woods learning skills.

Great fun.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
This is getting a bit closer now. I'll be driving from Cardiff - probably leaving at about 4.30pm on Friday. Anyone want a lift?

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Hi Wayne,

With the course approaching fast can you provide an itinerary, when to arrive by, when does the course start, when does it finish, where exactly is your site :) and maybe a breakdown of each day etc.

Thanks mate

david

Adi

Nomad
Dec 29, 2004
Wayne is currently at the wilderness gathering.

He will post up joining instructions when he gets back and had a chat with Tony.

I can tell you that the start time is Friday the 15th at 18:45 at Arundel Train station, West Sussex he will meet everyone there and take them into the site.

Sandspec you have a PM :)

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
B :censored: I'm going to be working that weekend. I'd like to do the course but cannot make this one.
I guess any repeat of this would depend on numbers this time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE