Firewood available Nr Ashford

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

treebloke

Tenderfoot
We are doing a little job in Tenterdon on Monday 18th June and have a small amount of timber free of charge if you can collect. There is approx a transit load or Ivor Williams trailer if thats any help.

We will also have some woodchip if its of any interest.

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
Hmm Tenterden and Ashford are in Kent, and only a few miles from each other and Egerton.... Though I suppose having a location of Wolverhampton confuses things :D :D

treebloke

Tenderfoot
Hmm Tenterden and Ashford are in Kent, and only a few miles from each other and Egerton.... Though I suppose having a location of Wolverhampton confuses things :D :D

We are based in Wolves but a brewery we work for have pubs all over the country, we also have a jobs on the go in Bristol, Liverpool, Hull and Wigan. Its crazy I know but they tend to stick with contractors they know. We have the same situation with several large landscape and building contractors.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE