FireTrough......RichardOutdoors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Laurence Milton

Settler
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk

Have recently been using one of the above, and has become my favoured (of too many!) stove. It packs flat and is easy to carry, can use a variety of fuels, wood/alcohol or gas, can cook 2 pots simultaneously, and with the optional pot stand at the bottom of the ad., is lighter and easier to use. Very well made piece of kit..........

Reactions: DocG

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Looks nice. Will it cope with Pathfinder pots (+/- Zebra 14 cm pot) on the top? Are there any issues with deformation after use with wood?
I've contacted the maker but would appreciate a user's input/insights.
ATB

Laurence Milton

Settler
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk
Re deformation....no, for several reasons......with the flat top, the side may deform a little, makes no odds or can reverse the sides next time. With the second top, that hooks over the edges, not at all. In either case deformation is not an issue. Size.....I can't see it being a problem with a huge frying pan?

Also Simon, a Bloke in the Woods.............

Freely admit, I love it, and it is now my favoured stove, especially if burning wood:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE