Firesteel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
I have started to sise the old Jukkastikka instead of the swedish firesteel (as they are called). I think the army ones are too big and clumpsy comapred to the small Jukkastikka, and Jukkastikka just sounds better ;)

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
Quick update i asked the guy who i got mine off if he could/would do a bulk order deal this is his reply, if anyones interested

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the mail. I have worked out a price. The fire steel that you won sell for £11. For twenty to thirty I can supply them at £5.31 each, Thirty to fifty £5.01 each and Fifty to seventy I can supply them at £4.81 and for One hundred or more £4.56 each.

Ranger flint and steels I can supply for £2.53 each.

I hope this helps.

Take care
Best wishes
Kris

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
spoony said:
bearclaws p+p is £5.99 that takes it to £10.98, the other guy is £1.70 to the uk :rolleyes:

I think if you only wanted a firesteel or some other light items and you contacted him, he might offer a reduced postage rate.

Viking said:
And then you have Jukkastikka´s for £4 :)
Where can I see these Jukkastikkas of which you speak?

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
scanker said:
Where can I see these Jukkastikkas of which you speak?

Here is a picture of Jukkastikkas

jukka.jpg

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
ok here goes
£4.99 plus £1 P+P thats £5.99 to your door in the uk, we need 25 min, and thats from OUTDOORCODE very friendly and quick,
Anyone who wants to save on P+P can collent at the northern moot,

3e_1_b.JPG

these are the large thick ones, like the swedish army ones, but without the little handle

I just got one, but to get the ball rolling, ill take another, heres the list
Spoony x1
buffalobill x1
running bare x2
Emberglow x2

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
spoony said:
what is the difference between them??? diff materials??

I think it´s the same materials, Jukka was first then came the so called Swedish firesteel. Some prefer the smaller Jukkastikka because it´s size and weight and of course the beatiful name =)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE