Firesteel Group Buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

paul123

Oct 12, 2007
Derbyshire England
Hi all over on BB i am doing a group buy on firesteels (i have done 4 or 5 now) and i thought seeing as i enjoy bushcraftuk i would try in my own way to put a bit back into the site. I buy from a guy caaled Cameron who sells alot in the UK, these are 75mm by 9mm and they are good quality, Cam sells 5 for £20.50 i can sell the same for £17.50 (i get a discount for buying in bulk). So my format will be the same as on BB, if you want some post below with how many lots you want (5,10 etc) and when i have got the numbers i will PM you for the cash then i get them from Cam and send them out, payment is cheque,cash or PP (gift/payment owed etc). You can see my GB's on steels over on BB. I normally keep this to 10 members but seeing as i am offering this on 2 sites i will either go 10 or 20 members dependant on interest shown.
Cheers Paul.
PS The £17.50/5 firesteels DOES include P+P to the UK.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
I'd be interested in at least 5 of these - if they're good quality (fingers burnt - excuse the pun - with some carp ebay steels in the past!)

paul123

Oct 12, 2007
Derbyshire England
These are good quality i have had between 2 to 3 hundred off of Cam with no complaints at all. Sorry no pictures they resemble a bar of matt steel 9mm dia by 75mm long.
Cheers Paul.

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
I ran a group buy for these some time back (in fact it proved so popular that I ended up running three). Managed to raise nearly £80 for charity from it too :D

I had no negative comments from any of the buyers (165 steels sold in total).

Here's a pic of mine (sorry, just phone camera) with what I thought at the time was a really original idea to combine it with the quick release keyring, until I saw someone else had done the same only much better! The pic also shows a blank for comparison.

Cameron was a really top guy to deal with so I'm sure this will be a good group buy! :)

photo.jpg

paul123

Oct 12, 2007
Derbyshire England
Hi sorry Greg my origional post is not totally clear, yes £17.50 total that includes P+P to UK.
I will edit my origional post.
Cheers Paul.
PS Hi Sparkplug yes i have had extensive dealings with Cameron and he is a good supplier of good gear indeed.

paul123

Oct 12, 2007
Derbyshire England
Cheque is fine mate, i am up to 12 sets between BB and here, so after the silly season (sorry Easter break) i will order 20 lots from Cam, i would think i will have them in about 1 weeks time.
Cheers Paul.

WolfCub

Forager
Aug 6, 2008
Bucks
If I'm not too late I'd like a set of 5 please. Would PayPal be OK ? ( I can get a cheque if its a problem)
P.M. with details as necesary.

Had a 'duff one' of ebay so been waiting for a heads up on some decent ones.

Either way , thanks for putting time into organissing this.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE