Fire steels again

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Hi all,:)
Sorry to ask, but I am probably going about this the lazy way, but for me its just to time consuming to look at preivious posts,
I am after some fire steels to play with, I am looking for all shapes and sizes, like most products there must be good quality as well as others, again price can vary to, so could you kind folk point me in the rite direction please.
Thanks in advance for your kind replies
Bill

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Oh another jobsworth, arr well if thats your attitude why did you bother answering, if you look at my profile it looks like I not been on here to long so Knowing where all the posts are is going to take a very long time to find what I am looking for.

you say "you can't be bothered to have a look" i DID NOT SAY.
I said "LAZY"
If you had ever put a hard days work in you would sometimes feel lazy.
I come on here to get away from the stresses of work and life in genaral where I find harmony and peace, only to be reminded of word twisting morons like you.

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE TO POST.....WAMM!!!!!!!

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
Too time consuming? In the 20 minutes between your posts in this thread you could have easily found the right threads and more, in fact less than 5 minutes is all you need. Laziness generally means "can't be bothered"

We're all for people coming here to relax and find harmony and peace but don't expect us to do everything for you.

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Hi all,:)
Sorry to ask, but I am probably going about this the lazy way, but for me it’s just to time consuming to look at previous posts,
I am after some fire steels to play with, I am looking for all shapes and sizes, like most products there must be good quality as well as others, again price can vary to, so could you kind folk point me in the rite direction please.
Thanks in advance for your kind replies
Bill

Having read my fist post over, I feel I may have used words that have been misinterpreted in the wrong manner, therefore could I ask anyone reading this post could they kindly ignore the words in red, and except my apologies for being Lethargic, sluggish, languid, slothful, slow-moving, listless, lacking energy. After a long week in the urban jungle(work)

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Having read my fist post over, I feel I may have used words that have been misinterpreted in the wrong manner, therefore could I ask anyone reading this post could they kindly ignore the words in red, and except my apologies for being Lethargic, sluggish, languid, slothful, slow-moving, listless, lacking energy. After a long week in the urban jungle(work)

Don't worry, I think it's part of the process to make a bit of an a*se of yourself sooner rather than later. They're a nice bunch here and you'll be forgiven quickly (I think I've been - but 40-something comments on "Should bushcraft go professional" are evidence what a berk I made of myself - but people still seem to talk to me...)

There's a huge wealth of knowledge here, frankly I think Tony should publish a blook of this site - the accumulated knowledge of the BCUK crew. It'd sell.

Anyway, magnesium steels are much of a muchness unless you go for the very serious kit at firesteel.com (my Bunker firesteel's in transit, oh yes!). Can't comment on the flint & steel kit since I've only got one (a woodlore steel).

Tobes

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oh another jobsworth, arr well if thats your attitude why did you bother answering, if you look at my profile it looks like I not been on here to long so Knowing where all the posts are is going to take a very long time to find what I am looking for.

you say "you can't be bothered to have a look" i DID NOT SAY.
I said "LAZY"
If you had ever put a hard days work in you would sometimes feel lazy.
I come on here to get away from the stresses of work and life in genaral where I find harmony and peace, only to be reminded of word twisting morons like you.

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE TO POST.....WAMM!!!!!!!

Oh Deary Deary Me!
I think you may find, if you're not too lazy to look, that the 'jobsworth' actually owns and runs the site:slap:
Ergo ( this means: 'therefore'); I'd say that the 'jobsworth', very definitely, HAS put in many, many ,hard days work and often on our behalf as well as yours, funnily enough.

It might be an idea to wind the clock back a little and try again;)

R.B. ( probably a moron but couldn't twist words for toffee:D )

P.S. : Best Faux Pas since my last one:D :You_Rock_

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Don't worry, I think it's part of the process to make a bit of an a*se of yourself sooner rather than later. They're a nice bunch here and you'll be forgiven quickly (I think I've been - but 40-something comments on "Should bushcraft go professional" are evidence what a berk I made of myself - but people still seem to talk to me...)

There's a huge wealth of knowledge here, frankly I think Tony should publish a blook of this site - the accumulated knowledge of the BCUK crew. It'd sell.

Anyway, magnesium steels are much of a muchness unless you go for the very serious kit at firesteel.com (my Bunker firesteel's in transit, oh yes!). Can't comment on the flint & steel kit since I've only got one (a woodlore steel).

Tobes

professional?..................Who said that?!..........

:D :D :D :D

Cheers

R.B. ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE