Find the pitbull

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scottallan

Jul 27, 2011
liverpool
got it on my first go :p wont say the number as that will destroy it for other people. i new the ones resempling the apbt were canary island fighting dogs or dogo argentino etc. :)

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
cheers for that link mate, really interesting, and some lovely looking dogs. (it took me 4 tries to guess the pitbull!)

stuart

edit;
For many people, a Pit Bull is a a big headed dog, or a dog with cropped ears. For some it's a brindle dog, a big, stocky dog, or one with an eye patch.
apart fom the cropped ears it would appear that i've got a pitbull!

Last edited:

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Nothing against pit bulls, I do have a lot against idiots who buy a dog with out knowing what it is and what its for and how to train it to live with them and every one else, my dogs have been attacked three times, twice by collies and once buy a German Shepard, even though these dogs were easily identifiable it was better to id the owners rather than the dogs, never had any issues with pit bulls, the ones we've met have been happy chaps, sociable with nice owners, some reason round here its bull dogs that the mongs buy or rotties and that's a lot of dog to deter if its got its ears on,

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
Nothing against pit bulls, I do have a lot against idiots who buy a dog with out knowing what it is and what its for and how to train it to live with them and every one else, my dogs have been attacked three times, twice by collies and once buy a German Shepard, even though these dogs were easily identifiable it was better to id the owners rather than the dogs, never had any issues with pit bulls, the ones we've met have been happy chaps, sociable with nice owners, some reason round here its bull dogs that the mongs buy or rotties and that's a lot of dog to deter if its got its ears on,

Great Post Southey!!

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
Found him...

celebrities-pitbull-960860.jpg

:p

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I love my and most other dugs dude, it is always the owners fault if a dog cant understand the situation it put in, never the dog, if the owner doesn't give it the framework to work with it will just use it base instincts and that's where the trouble starts, then it escalates to the kind of gits who it doesn't matter what dog they get they will make it a people eater they should be locked up when found,

scottallan

Jul 27, 2011
liverpool
haha i didnt mean every bull x greyhound is a big boy dog, but all the lads in liverpool who have them seem to be wearing tracksuits and probably run cats and badgers. not good for the real dog men.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
haha i didnt mean every bull x greyhound is a big boy dog, but all the lads in liverpool who have them seem to be wearing tracksuits and probably run cats and badgers. not good for the real dog men.

no worries mate, neither me nor the dog took offence! he's not actually a straight greyhound x bulldog, there's a fair bit of collie in there too. i acually brought him as a straight lurcher (collie x greyhound) to work as a long dog, it soon transpired that i'd been slightly mis-led, but still, he's a great dog (just wouldn't stand a chance in hell of running anything down!)

stuart

scottallan

Jul 27, 2011
liverpool
my mate has got a lurcher that looks like a bull x, but as a matter of fact it is saluki x deerhound x grey (sire) X wheaton x bedlington x whippet x greyhound (dam)
he's had it a year and if you had no hands you could still count how many rabbits its taken, none :D i keep telling him to bring it out when im flying my harris hawk at them but he doesnt. its a very racey looking dog, but my brittany outruns it :O both in speed and stamina :D

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
i no a few people in liverpool who are into dogs and theres some of the best dogs i have ever seen down there!!

this is one of my fav dogs its called lil bit from america and owned by marty not to everyones taste but think its stunning
Lilbit23.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE