Film - A Lonely Place to Die

Graveworm

Life Member
Sep 2, 2011
London UK
I enjoyed it. Nice views of the Highlands and quite low key compared to US offerings. I really liked the concept but it seemed to move a bit too fast and obviously got a bit far fetched towards the end.

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
Really enjoyable film although the scenery was the real star...

My wife was having palpitations watching it though as there's a scene halfway through the film that was shot in the Lost Valley in Glencoe which was rather vertigo inducing (mostly due to memories of her first trip to the area).

Shortly after I met my wife, I took her camping in Glencoe (her first time camping since she was in the Guides) and we took a walk up into the lost valley. A group of walkers were descending and my wife stepped backwards off the path to let them past...and was then surprised when I rushed forward to grab her...as her back foot was swinging in mid air over a particularly treacherous drop. A great way to learn to look behind you before you take a step backwards!

The path we were following is featured in the movie although they also stitched in shots from another area in the same scene.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE