Field and Trek Free delivery and 20% off

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Are we sitting comfortably?............

Few years back my little brother was at the F&T Liverpool branch, he turned up for work to find the area manager, his manager and no stock. 'We've closed down' (I think they changed the letters after their name to lose some debt) about half their branches with NO warning. They even emptied the stock of half their branches overnight.

Bro not too bad, manager had to postpone wedding and stop buying house on the back of the loss of wages apparently.

One of the Saturday staff in Manchester was rumoured to be seen on the doorstep two weeks later and someone from Blacks had to tell him he'd lost his job, no-one had told him when he went walking on a weekend off.

They haven't had a penny of mine since they dumped a few hundred walkers, climbers and outdoors folk without any notice. It was the subterfuge and the shock to the staff I objected to, not the fact they had a tough time financially and had to do it, my brother was lucky he had the area manager there at the time, others obviously didn't.

Just thought I'd share, make of it what you will.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
I'm not a great fan of F+T so if anyone can save a few quid on an offer they are doing and not pay there over inflated prices all the better, I managed to get a montane featherlite smock for £20 free deliv in the right size and a nice colour recently, I wouldn't shop there usually.

posted coz, you know when you have your eye on something that cant be found elsewhere and here the chance to save a little more.........

Sorry to here about your bro doug, no one deserves treatment like that for the sake of profit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE