Few more bits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Whilst continuing my clearout I have found a few more bits. These are:
  • 4 x Carabiners ( 2 x Faders Screwgate & 2 DMM Screwgate) Brand New - For climbing (Or Hammock) Use - £12 Delivered
    P1010658.jpg
  • 1 x Flint & Steel firelighting kit, flint, steel, char and tinder in green drawstring bag - £12 Delivered
    P1010659.jpg
  • Poncho in Bag - Not sure but think it is army surplus. Made from a Drab Green Ripstop Nylon - New - £12 Delivered
    P1010660.jpg
  • MSR Alping Kitchen set - Unused but I have filled the containers with herbs ready for use, also have included some MSR Packsoap - £15 Delivered
    P1010661.jpg
  • Primus Litetech Trek Kettle, Very little use - £12 Delivered
    P1010664.jpg

PayPal or cheque fine. Many Thanks

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Hi guys, just to let you know the Cribs and Firelighting kit (&Water Purifier) were posted on Tuesday via 2nd class recorded, so should be with you within 3-5 days from then. If there seems to be no show next mon/tue let me know and I will try to sort at this end. Thanks again.

Nat G, are you still wanting the kettle. If so, let me know so I can get in the post for you. Regards

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
I still havent got the filter and fire lighting kit but he has given me a refund. It's strange that two things havent turned up. eskimo I would get onto RM if you have sent two items and no one has received nothing after nearly a week. Send me the receipt and i'll chase it up for you cos the tracking code was'nt recognised on the RM website. Something has gone seriously wrong.

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Hi Gibsy, the tracking number for the replacement is DV508701949GB, if you no longer want them, just let me know and I will issue a FULL refund. All you then have to do is refuse to sign for them when the postman tries to deliver and they will be returned back to me.

I have spoken to Royal mail how have said that because the post office they were posted at was in the process of closing down there is a chance that they have been sent to the wrong sorting office and are most likely just caught up in the system.

I am not trying to rip people off here, I have sent items which (beyond my control) have been delayed. I am offering replacements at my own cost and am offering full refunds.

Hi Gibsy, the tracking number for the replacement is DV508701949GB, if you no longer want them, just let me know and I will issue a FULL refund. All you then have to do is refuse to sign for them when the postman tries to deliver and they will be returned back to me.

I have spoken to Royal mail how have said that because the post office they were posted at was in the process of closing down there is a chance that they have been sent to the wrong sorting office and are most likely just caught up in the system.

I am not trying to rip people off here, I have sent items which (beyond my control) have been delayed. I am offering replacements at my own cost and am offering full refunds.

Eschimo, I am not saying for one moment that you are trying to rip me off. A question was asked by Tony to which I gave an honest reply I am sorry if that reply caused you to take offence. :)

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
I never thought that you meant that. I was just hoping to make people clear of my intentions. No offence taken at all. Let me know when they arrive and that you are happy with them.

Regards

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
I still havent got the filter and fire lighting kit but he has given me a refund. It's strange that two things havent turned up. eskimo I would get onto RM if you have sent two items and no one has received nothing after nearly a week. Send me the receipt and i'll chase it up for you cos the tracking code was'nt recognised on the RM website. Something has gone seriously wrong.

It's not just 2 things that havent arrived, it is everything I sent on that day. Royal mail are in the process of investigating for me and I have filled in claims forms for all the missing items. Luckily I can claim back £32 per item but have to wait until after 14 days before they will accept that the item(s) is lost.

None of the tracking numbers are working but RM say this is because they only work after the item has been delivered as a proof of reciept.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me, but can we close the threads as I have been asked by Tony on here to cease trading on BCUK.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE