Another gear job lot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
View attachment 28999

House clearout - For sale as one lot [hopefully but will consider splitting if no offers for the lot in one go]. Please NOTE some of the items included are not in the pic.

- Pair of nesting Teflon coated mess tins with folding/locking handles [not to be confused with the cheap bare aluminium ones] used a few times but you can hardly tell.
- Wooden Hobo Handreel [large internal compartment for tackle - some included and also includes 6lb line]
- Kuhn Rikon 0.6l stainless steel vacuum flask with cup lid.
- Leather bound hip flask 4fl oz used but good condition
- Crusader canteen cup [unused] with osprey water bottle [used but sterilised] and olive green US army canteen pouch [used]- fits the canteen cup and bottle perfectly - supplied with malice clips to allow attachment to your belt etc.
- Kyham ultralight 800 sleeping bag in stuff sack [used once with a liner] excellent condition - not in pic but included
- Pullcord dynamo phone charger with loads of attachments - decent quality - nice olive green colour
- British army ration pack drinks pack [sealed]
- British army ration pack meals x 2 [1 main meal, 1 dessert] not in pic but included
- Pepsi can meths stove with measuring cup
- hank of orange paracord
- Double sided pocket strop / hone [approx. 7" x 2" - used and has stropping paste on the surface but perfectly useable] Not in pic but included
- lighter
- one sleeping bag sized compression sack - 1 nylon drawstring bag. Not in pic but included
- spork
- pack of tissues [too many uses to mention!]
- p38 tin opener
- Plastic bivvy bag / shelter sheet. Not in pic but included
- hexy stove with fuel not in pic but included
- a very large quantity of firelighting materials [including jute, tinderquick tabs, cotton wool balls, Vaseline in a tin, large chunk of flint, various other firelighters, Not in pic but included.

I was asking £50 ono not including postage [will be £10 - £12 for this lot!

happy for buyer to collect [which would be great for both of us in terms of postage costs] and if so I will include some other items I can't post / locate at the moment [such as meths etc].

if no interest I will list on Ebay - I can provide pics if required

Max

Last edited:

tree beard

Feb 21, 2011
Sheffield
How much for this please Max.

Crusader canteen cup [unused] with osprey water bottle [used but sterilised] and olive green US army canteen pouch [used]

Thanks matey.

Last edited:

Dunx

Apr 8, 2013
West Wales
This still available?

Crusader canteen cup [unused] with osprey water bottle [used but sterilised] and olive green US army canteen pouch [used]

If so.. How much?

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Still available and open to offers - or splitting up

please also check the list of items included as some are not in the picture

if interested PM me

Max

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE