Few bits for sale!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
First off is a leather cowboy hat, in great condition.. I picked it up for the missis but its too small for her big head. Its says size M but id say S-M. measurement on request.

£17 posted NOW £15, LAST DROP £10

Air rifle stock for SMK, unused.

£15 posted NOW £13, LAST DROP £10

Air rifle gun bag, in great condition with no damage.

£17 posted NOW £15,LAST DROP £10

One of Bikers famous tomahawks with removable forged head. Only been slightly used.. Iv got too many axes that do the same job now so sadly this will have to go. :(

£40 posted SOLD

Kukri knife and scabbard. In ok condition, structurally sound but the odd small nick in the blade.

£33 posted NOW SOLD

Ladies dark red leather look riding boots (waterproof with wool lining) size 6 in hardly used condition.

£20 posted NOW SOLD

For the pipe smokers, a lovely pipe rack..

£13 posted NOW £10

small pocket pipe, used only a few times. Minor wear.

£10 posted NOW £9

Aldi white tarp, only put up once and then straight back in the bag.. comes with poles and guydlines.

£25 posted NOW £22, LAST DROP £20

Green Witney wool blanket, nice and soft. Double in size. No damage

£28 posted NOW 25 NOW SOLD

And last up is a military waterproof bag, massive amount of space.

£12 posted NOW £10

Open to offers on combined items :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
After all that time of you PM'ing me begging me, "Biker ple-eeze let me have one of those tomahawks, I shall give you anything for it!" And here you are selling it?!!!! Hehehehehehe seriously though, good luck with the sale mate. That's a really sweet tomahawk too, Talabot's a very good make. Heck I'd have it back if i didn't have too many already.

Snap up a bargain folks, trust me, those tomahawk's are soooo worth it.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Sorry pm not seen

Sorry about the delay, PM now sent

Kukri for me please.

Liam

All yours Liam, drop me a PM with your postage details mate

After all that time of you PM'ing me begging me, "Biker ple-eeze let me have one of those tomahawks, I shall give you anything for it!" And here you are selling it?!!!! Hehehehehehe seriously though, good luck with the sale mate. That's a really sweet tomahawk too, Talabot's a very good make. Heck I'd have it back if i didn't have too many already.

Snap up a bargain folks, trust me, those tomahawk's are soooo worth it.

Dont say that mate, its not like my minds not full of regret already.. this hawk a stunning!!! Sadly iv just got to be realistic....... I dont need another axe... i dont need another axe.... i dont need.. arhhh sod it, i might as well just keep her! My precious....

Granite Head

Nomad
Aug 16, 2011
Dublin Mountains
Dont say that mate, its not like my minds not full of regret already.. this hawk a stunning!!! Sadly iv just got to be realistic....... I dont need another axe... i dont need another axe.... i dont need.. arhhh sod it, i might as well just keep her! My precious....

If you'r selling the Hawk, I'll take her please.

PM me the necessary.

ATB
GH

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE