Ferro Rod Heads-up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
N

Nomad

Thought folks might be interested to know that Military Mart do ferro rods at a budget price of 4 quid for the 6mm one, and 6 quid for the 9mm one...

http://www.militarymart.co.uk/index.php?_a=product&product_id=2256

I just got a 9mm in lieu of something they didn't have in stock (but which their system had allowed me to order before they caught the error). The brand is Mil-Tec (budget civvy 'military' gear, I believe). It comes with the bit of tin on a bit of string. I can confirm that it sparks as well as my 9mm LMF jobbie. The handle is solid-feeling moulded plastic, good shape, but maybe a bit shiny and slippery - no issues using it with dry hands, but might be awkward if wet. A bit of sanding will no doubt cure that.

Delivery on one is 3 quid, but will add next to nothing if you're ordering other stuff. Alternatively, getting together with some local mates to buy a few will keep delivery down (3 quid for up to 3, 4 quid for 4, 6 quid for up to 20 pieces, etc).

N

Nomad

Was my first experience with them. I was disappointed not to get the thing I had ordered, but they sorted out the alternative no problem. I paid for next day on the main order, and it flew in (via DPD, who seem very keen to tell you exactly what will happen when).

Sar-ian

Jun 7, 2012
Standish, nr Wigan
Bought quiet abit of gear from MM, great folk to deal with, never used mail order as they're not that far, and always come out with more than I went in for LOL..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE