Felleskap!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Croc

Jan 9, 2004
Cheshire
Hi Chris, What size is that hole for your lanyard? looks large, what size tue did you sleeve it with?

Regards,

Paul

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
Paul Trond's hole was 10mm but I had a problem getting brass in that size. I ended up with some 18/42" brass tube from a model shop so I drilled the tang out to 11mm.

What do you think of the Sheath :wink: ?
Sheath.jpg

See why I like the large lanyard hole? :lol:

Croc

Jan 9, 2004
Cheshire
Thanks Chris, I only asked where you live because I seem to remember you making a comment about Merseyside Police carrying Leatherman Waves.

Please can you tell me what size the large tube is that you used for your mosaic pins? I got 3 x 2mm tubes inside a 6mm tube, but you have four....which I guess are 4x 2mm inside an 8mm tube?

Regards, Paul

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
Croc said:
Thanks Chris, I only asked where you live because I seem to remember you making a comment about Merseyside Police carrying Leatherman Waves.

Please can you tell me what size the large tube is that you used for your mosaic pins? I got 3 x 2mm tubes inside a 6mm tube, but you have four....which I guess are 4x 2mm inside an 8mm tube?

Regards, Paul

If you pop over to here:
http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1797
you'll find out how to calculate the inside diameter of the large tube, and the outside diameter of the thin tubes.

Keith.

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
Paul, 1mm(internal) brass tube from B&Q.

Re: Police and Leatherman's I have don't think is standard issue as you don't see all officers with them but I have seen them in Liverpool and St. Helens but if you have one you tend to spot them, it might just be personal kit.

I put the detail about where Newton was because I am from North Lincolnshire and don't know how well people round here the now the town, if I was talking to someone from lincolnshire I would take it for granted that they know where places like Scunthorpe, Brigg, Winterton, Hibaldstow, Louth etc. were. Sorry if I was doting t and crossing i's.

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
clcuckow said:
Paul, 1mm(internal) brass tube from B&Q.

Re: Police and Leatherman's I have don't think is standard issue as you don't see all officers with them but I have seen them in Liverpool and St. Helens but if you have one you tend to spot them, it might just be personal kit.

I put the detail about where Newton was because I am from North Lincolnshire and don't know how well people round here the now the town, if I was talking to someone from lincolnshire I would take it for granted that they know where places like Scunthorpe, Brigg, Winterton, Hibaldstow, Louth etc. were. Sorry if I was doting t and crossing i's.
Scunny Boy born n bred myself, where are you from Chris?

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
I don't want to know ... I had fish for dinner! :yikes: :nono:

Trond

Jan 7, 2004
Norway
www.kniv.net
clcuckow said:
I am half expecting Trond to ask for a Quick-time VR 360 next :wink: But you cannot blame him as I think it is the first time he has done a full rather than a stick tang, and then most of the people who bought one have never made a knife before and his name is on the blade.

I dont understand, please explain to the thick headed blacksmith :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE