February Moot 2018 - Cancelled

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Ha ha, I've no idea at the moment Tengu, it's not in the plans and I imagine that there will be a lot less people than we get for the Summer Moot.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
We're having some issues with the site in Merthyr Mawr, it seems that even though I'm able to book it etc, having it in Feb needs permissions from the Estate and they're very slow in sorting it out even though the Guys we rent off asked a month ago, we're all still waiting for the go-ahead.

This means that we might need to move the dates or find another site.

So, rather than waiting for this to unravel I thought i'd ask if anyone knows any sites that might accommodate the group for a Feb Moot. Preferably below manchester and west of london.

mowerman

Aug 23, 2015
Shropshire
Something in February would be great for me because I am always too busy with work throughout the summer.
Never been to one of these gatherings but I've see the photos and they look like my kind of thing 👍

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Apologies this has gone quiet, we've had issues getting the site we wanted to use. We are looking at a couple of others. How would people feel about the New Forest as a location?

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I would be up for this but I have just had dates though for a residential course that clash & Valentine’s Day for those of you wanting to stay married

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE