favorite piece of clothing?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
If I had to choose just one item then it would probably be this............
DSCF8524.jpg

N

Nomad

Tilley T4, replaced with a Gill fleece hat when it's ear-nippy cold.
Recent convert to the cotton 5.11 Tactical shirts, and the Swanndri Ranger and Bush Shirt.
And I do like a vest with pockets - Tilley VOMP or Rohan Field Vest.

Last edited by a moderator:

little_leaf177

Tenderfoot
Oct 24, 2011
Liverpeewwll
Hmmm depends what your doing really but all round my lows mountain gtx. (Once had Alice's which I loved more but sold :((( )

active camp: Swedish m90 top -wicking warm, lightweight, green!
settlers camp: bushman trousers - thick, heavy duty, comfy, hard wearing, green!
shooting/mooching: ridgeline roar 2 -ony had in anger a handful of times too good for by the fire camping after a few tins but an awesome jkt for the field ...most importantly green....

in the streets: 1000 4 season socks warm as toast and comfy like sslip person
the couch: TNF down filled slippers... As a former anti slipper man these have me converted!!!!

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
This is mine - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-SWAN...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Had one for about ten years, keeps me dry and warm, made in NZ and so hard wearing I think I need to put it in my will.

Just bought the one in the link and belive me have been looking for ages for another one, im so chuffed, I saw one once at a county fair in brown and thats what Im hunting down next, If you have one please let me know.

Cheers, Russ

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE