Faulty Amazon bought Fire Stand/Bowl

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Scots_Charles_River

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
Hi,

I bought two of these for Xmas and as they were delayed I then bought another one 'just in case'. As I was at home and could not deliver them on Xmas day, I opened 'mine' up yesterday. But it will not assemble as the wider ends of the tubes are not wide enough for the tubes to fit. So useless. I opened up the other two and same, tubes don't fit !

I bought them off two different sellers although the products and packaging are exactly the same. Both have offered free return postage and full refund.

Do beware !

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08HMGT3GQ?ref_=pe_2105081_77703951_E_Asin_Title

Seller 1
Outmoment Portable Fire Pit, Collapsing Stainless Steel Mesh Fireplace Patio Outdoor Heater Firepit with Carrying Bag for Camping Backyard Garden

Seller 2​

zhuolang Portable Fire Pit Outdoor Fireplace with Carrying Bag Rollable Stainless Steel Charcoal Mesh and Folding Stands Picnic Bonfire Firepits Wood Burning for Travel Camping and Backyard (Silver)​

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE