Family Bushcraft Weekend

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
Hi Jacob, yes we will be onsite from the friday, so camping will be from friday night. If folk want to stay over and travel home monday, that is fine too.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Hi Jacob, yes we will be onsite from the friday, so camping will be from friday night. If folk want to stay over and travel home monday, that is fine too.

So let me get this right, we can rock up friday and camp till monday and I can bring my kids and get some instruction on the saturday and sunday all for the pricely 0f £80???

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
So let me get this right, we can rock up friday and camp till monday and I can bring my kids and get some instruction on the saturday and sunday all for the pricely 0f £80???

Cheers
Steve

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Correct my friend :)

My days, that's quality!!! Im seriously thinking about bringing my 2 middle daughters down for the weekend!! One is 8 the other 6, they both love there camping and being outdoors but are yet to do anything bushy related, are they of a suitable age that there will be stuff to interest them? I must admit it sounds amazing fella!!
Cheers
Steve

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
www.selfemadeknives.co.uk
We will have a tipi up with children's activities running all weekend. Before the kids have made lanterns, and masks and paintings. We also run children's knife and fire making workshops. These are designed specifically for kids and instil safety and self responsibility.

I'm sure they will love it mate

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
We will have a tipi up with children's activities running all weekend. Before the kids have made lanterns, and masks and paintings. We also run children's knife and fire making workshops. These are designed specifically for kids and instil safety and self responsibility.

I'm sure they will love it mate

Mate Im sold!!!!!
I think my girls will love it, and having 4 daughter in total smetimes its hard to spend quality time with them doing stuff we all like!!!
Im assuming for that bargain price it doesnt include food, just instruction and camping facilities? (your crazy if it does lol)

All thats left for me to ask is how do I sign up?
Thanks for all the info
All the best
Steve

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Yes mate camping, instruction and participation on events being run, loads of demonstrations and if I can be so bold in saying excellent company :)

You can pay by paypal on our site. Head over to http://www.bushcraft-magazine.co.uk/events.php

Lol quality!!!
I did have a sneaky look the website yesterday, and in the video of last year it certainly looks like everyone was having a great time!!
Right best make sure Im off work then and get booked up!!
Im looking forward to it !!
Cheers for all your help
Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE