Fallkniven WM1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MandaPanda

Jul 24, 2011
Sussex
To help get my confidence back and to have a blade that will fit nicely in my small sized hands I am thinking of getting a WM1
It looks like my favourite Kitchen Devil knife which I always use for peeling, slicing, chopping up food.
The handle that comes with it looks really cheap though and I have noticed that you can buy just the blade.
I have seen some nice custom handle jobs such as
View attachment 7418

So... the question would be ... is it worth getting and can anyone here make me a nice wood or micarta handle (in a reasonable time frame?)

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Pm incoming.

Yes they are worth getting. Fallknivens are truly excellent knives. I have 4 of them :)

Last edited:
if you want a blade to fit your hand i do 3 different sizes on several of my knifes (also available as Blade only )

defiantly worth gettin a knife that fits

here a matching set i did a while back for a family Dad, mum and Daughter

Triofront3a.jpg

MandaPanda

Jul 24, 2011
Sussex
Wow! That was a lovely present Toddy! You lucky thing :)
Those posts Definitely making me think this is the knife I want.
I particularly like the shape of the handle (rather than the Woodlore clone shape so apologies to Duncan for not being interested in one of his knives atm)

Last edited:

harrisp

Tenderfoot
Jan 9, 2011
Alfreton, Derbyshire
I have but its a holding page and directs you to this forum and several others where my post have examples

got to my profile and have a look at my started threads ;)

ATB

Duncan

Hmm I like the woodlore clones, do you still do them (noticed the thread with them in was quite old)
I may be in contact in about a week if so.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
For me it's too strong out of the box but some time with wet 'n' dry and a mouse mat sorts that
After all the knife is fairly well modded anyway!

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE