fallkniven tk4 any good?

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Does anyone have any experience of the fallkniven tk4, if so whats it like? I am after a general purpose decent pocket knife.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
It's a brilliant knife. Exactly what you'd expect from Fallkniven. If in doubt, get one ;) I was recommended one by Paul Kirtley and he was right. It's a great knife for everything from tasks outdoors to menial everyday stuff.

Incidentally, Lars Falt recommended it to Paul Kirtley. So you can't get much better than that.

Last edited:

bobnewboy

Native
Jul 2, 2014
West Somerset
They are a wonderful knife. Plain and functional - very Swedish! Mine seems to be tough, and holds a good edge. I carry it only when in the woods, but I have a tiny swiss army knife for my EDC. :)

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
I converted my TK4 to legal edc with a few strokes of a diamond file, it now closes with a firm push on the blade rather than locking open. Great to be able to carry it on a daily basis without any concerns. The powdered steel blade holds a wicked edge :)

Cheers, Paul

Ruud

Jun 29, 2012
Belgium
www.rudecheers.wordpress.com
I got one last year, don't use it that much, since I already got a Leatherman and a SAK AND a fixed blade with me on multi-day trips. I do like to take it with me on day-hikes or for foodprep at work, excellent steel and handle material.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE