FallKniven S1 'Offers'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
If you want offers perhaps you should try ebay.
What price are you selling it for?

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Ebay, no thanks, thats why it is here. I paid £125+ for it, looking around there isn't a definitive price for a second hand S1, I don't want to give it away, best offer buys.... I'm trying to be fair, whats a sensible price? I don't know.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Ebay, no thanks, thats why it is here. I paid £125+ for it, looking around there isn't a definitive price for a second hand S1, I don't want to give it away, best offer buys.... I'm trying to be fair, whats a sensible price? I don't know.

Around a third off the price new, i should think. Thats roughly how it works.

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Boxed FallKniven S1 Satin Silver blade, leather open top double dangle sheath excellent condition but will need a resharpen, It's not blunt but could be sharper.

I tried to sharpen the blade by hand to shave arm hair standard with the DC4 but could not get my head round the convex grind.

Loads of life left in it because it is hardly used outside.

Offers from 'Full BCUK Members' Only, I will not sell to under 18's.

Cheque Only Please UK Buyers Only as well.

Pics can be available but I only have a crappy phone camera at the moment.

PM me for more details/offers
Thanks

It's your prerogative but aren't you are reducing potential sales by limiting the sale to 'Full BCUK Members' only. As long as you use Paypal or cheque does it matter who buys it?

If it had been an F1 I may have offered to purchase as the S1 is a bit too Ramboesque for me.

Just a though ;)

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Sorry to but in Lostplanet but i think you sshould look at the 'Members Classified' rules buddy.

• Make sure your items for sale confirm to UK and International laws.
• Include a full description including condition of the items, be honest, do not say A1 if it's not.
• If possible, attach an *actual* picture of the item, or alternatively a promotional picture or link. (this function will be enabled on the forum ASAP)
• State clearly the cash amount and currency you would like for the item and state whether or not shipping is included.
• State what payment methods are acceptable.
• As soon as someone shows interest, take it to email and avoid bidding wars on the forum.
• Consider waiting for cheques to clear or payment to arrive before sending the goods.
• To avoid confusion, mark your item as *SOLD* as soon as the transaction is complete.
• bushcaftuk.co.uk cannot help you recover cash or goods if the sale does not go smoothly.

You've got to put a price on it fella. Sorry, i'm not trying to be a MOD but if i don't tell you, one of them may!:)

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Yep you are right Jed, sorry all i've made a right cock up of this ad/sale. haven't read the rules for ages :(

Is it possible to delete this thread and start again please Mods?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE