Fallkniven NL5 Idun

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toots

Aug 22, 2005
Sutton in Craven, North Yorkshire
The Fallkniven Idun is the smallest of the Fallkniven Northern lights collection. Made from their amazing laminated VG10 steel with a hair popping convex edge and gorgeous stacked leather handle. Leather sheath with secure fastening to keep the beastie safe and secure.

IMG_20151106_110449.jpg

IMG_20151106_110514.jpg

In great condition all round showing slight signs of use. There is a slight mark from the press stud in the leather on the right side of the handle but the picture makes it look far worse than it actually is.

Only for sale to fund new purchase. I really do like this knife and may well regret selling it! With this in mind I would like £165 paypalled and posted (RMSD) please.​

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Sold one a few years back and have had my eye out for another ever since Hugh.
I just have to get someone to make a half decent sheath for it. Those Fallkie sheaths are truly awful. :yuck:

I have no time for most Falkies - but the Northern lights are a bit special

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
I just have to get someone to make a half decent sheath for it. Those Fallkie sheaths are truly awful. :yuck:

If/when you do, have the maker either punch or cut out the stamped emblem and reuse as a hand stitched centre piece for the replacement.

Nice knife.

K

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Got the knife today and it's like new. It's been a while since I sat in front of the telly fondling a knife of an evening, but I think I could be in love again. :)

I have no time for most Falkies - but the Northern lights are a bit special

I tend to agree with you Hugh. Apart from this, I really rate the A1 and the WM1. As for the others, I've tried most over the years and moved them on without regret.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE