Falkniven f1 stabalised handle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
Due to an impending bill that needs paying i have this for sale:( i did want to keep it as it feels perfect in my hands.

Havent got around to making a sheath due to running out of leather again so its sheathless im afraid.

Folks this is a real bargain, when you consider the price of the blades and stabalised wood, vulcanised fibre and three stainless hidden corby rivets. well your getting hours of sanding and shaping for free. And thats not easy on stabalised wood.

So anyway this will last a lifetime as the stabalised wood will not warp, soak in water and therefore not rot

Asking 80 pounds including delivery and paypal fee's sold

falkniven001.jpg

falkniven002.jpg

falkniven004.jpg

falkniven005.jpg

falkniven006.jpg

falkniven008.jpg

falkniven009.jpg

falkniven010.jpg

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
You got a bargain there typha - I have handled one of Shinkens knives...great work! I like the F1 blade and stabalised wood looks great on it.

Tell you what though Ash, can you put a lanyard hole in the next one you do please? Oh and PM me before your bill comes in...stick with the black liners as well (I hate red on a knife) ...although green would be nice.....actually, forget the stabilised, some nice exhibition grade ironwood - no really :lmao: :lmao:

I'll get me coat :sadwavey:

Red

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
I didnt put a lanyard on it because i made it for myself and i have never used a lanyard so i thought i put an extra bolt in for strength.

Ironwood hey? i actually have some nice ironwood that i might put on a shing blade or maybe an f1 blade, ooh and ive got some more rosewood burr and some oak burr, some lovely yew i want to use at some point.

Big John

Nomad
Aug 24, 2005
Surrey
Shinken said:
So anyway this will last a lifetime as the stabalised wood will not warp, soak in water and therefore not rot

Excuse my ignorance, but what is stabalised wood? Why does it not soak up water?

Thanks, (can't see the pics btw - big brother doesn't allow it here at work - I'm sure it's a lovely knife though!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE