Falkniven F1 for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

barryasmith

Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Hi Folks,

Falkniven F1 for sale. Its in overall excellent condition, comes with two sheaths; the supplied Zytel one which I have attached a Falkniven D3T diamond stone to and a custom made leather sheath with a firesteel holder and pocket for the DC3 sharpening stone (not included), this leather sheath is designed to be worn on the left side.

The Zytel sheath has never been used and the leather one has seen some use. The D3T stone attached to the Zytel sheath has been tested out only.

The knife is very sharp and in overall excellent condition except for a scuff on one side of the blade where I misjudged the angle when sharpening. The scuffing would polish out if it bothered you that much. You can see the this in the second photo on the belly of the blade. Otherwise it is in excellent condition, no marks on the handle or spine. No chips or dinks and I always look after my kit. This Knife has been with me to the rain forests of India and up to the far north in Sweden at 35 below. Its a good knife but I have too many others and need to fund some ventile.

Asking £95 posted by recorded delivery - SOLD PENDING FUNDS

ce0687c5.jpg

494a98c5.jpg

90948d73.jpg

For sale to over 18s only. By paying me you confirm you are over 18.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE