facebook page

Baggy

Settler
Oct 22, 2009
Essex, UK
www.markbaigent.co.uk
There's your 30th - what happened?

Ah, it appears that I activate Page Insights

Page admins never have access to an individual's personal data in Page Insights.

Page Insights gives Page admins a number of aggregate metrics, including: the number of people who like their Page, how many people see a post and how many people clicked on the post.

These metrics are created by logging and aggregating people's activities related to the Page. The kind of activities logged include: seeing a post from a Page, clicking on a post or liking or commenting on the post.

Facebook's data retention policies require that the information collected that provides Page Insights are kept by Facebook, not Page admins. Of course, the Data Use Policy also determines how the logs are used.

We take a number of measures to make sure that these aggregated metrics remain non-identifiable. For example, demographics insights are only provided once 30 users are part of that demographic. Page Insights are also only available to pages with more than 30 likes.

Colin.W

Nomad
May 3, 2009
Weston Super Mare Somerset UK
the explaination of what happened after you reached 30 likes went straight over my head I have no idea whatsoever what any of it means but there again all the techy stuff baffles me. But i do like your stuff so I clicked like anyway

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE