F1 Kydex sheath?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jay131

Nov 20, 2021
Aberdovey
I bought one whilst waiting for left handed originals to come into stock. I also bought off eBay. The hold is great, it fits the F1 incredibly well. However, the finish was a little poor and required me to put some time in on the sander and buffer.

The tek-lok style belt clip works really well. Can be set up left or right handed, hip or scout carry. I used it in as standard hip mount and so can’t comment on its application as a scout .

I found that in a hip carry the knife was riding very high and quite uncomfortable on my waist.

I managed to get a Fallkniven lefty sheath in the end which I much prefer. My kydex sheath is now redundant and could be up for sale. PM me if your intrested.

P.S. The ones from the States, on Esty look way better, but cost a bit more - and then there’s the waiting time. Worth a look though.

Happy to experiment with mine if you want some different configurations looking at.

This is my sheath;
059BD63B-126B-4AD3-AECD-B8B67DF122E5.jpegBFBA1753-8054-47A5-872C-6F427B27AA51.jpeg42EAA5B5-EE1B-476F-904F-053ABB04D663.jpeg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE