Eyes up for Ray Mears

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Incase it has missed your notice, Ray Mears is on Close Encounters at 8pm tonight on
Channel I T V 4. In Australia 's Northern Territory. Cheers Stuart.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
I still like Ray, and I suppose the Bushcraft, is not a subject of enough interest to the
general public , but I would find him more interesting if he were able to put more Bushie stuff into his programmes. Even as a presenter I find him streaks ahead of
Bear Grills. He presents things as he sees them without sensationalising about them.

Getting slow chaps?[/QUOTE]

Bluffer

Nomad
Apr 12, 2013
North Yorkshire
Post number 5 was the first mention of Rays size/weight/appearance.

Post number 7 and his imaginary nemesis gets a mention as well.

I just need someone to mention Mors Kochanski being better than Ray, a reference to the Holiday Inn, criticism of drinking ones own urine from a snakeskin and I can call full-house on bcuk bingo :)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
yo...people talk mate...people say things...its no biggie.

i would imagine your remarks are more likely to cause reaction?

regards and respect, enjoy your bingo,

s

Post number 5 was the first mention of Rays size/weight/appearance.

Post number 7 and his imaginary nemesis gets a mention as well.

I just need someone to mention Mors Kochanski being better than Ray, a reference to the Holiday Inn, criticism of drinking ones own urine from a snakeskin and I can call full-house on bcuk bingo :)

Last edited:

Bluffer

Nomad
Apr 12, 2013
North Yorkshire
Yes mate, hopefully we can move away from the predictability for future threads?

I do genuinely find it incredible that mention of Ray inevitably and swiftly leads to the same conversation?

But, as you quite rightly point out, people say these things and it's no biggie :)

Apologies for any thread diversion.

Peace out :)

Jonbodthethird

Settler
Sep 5, 2013
Kettering/Stilton
I enjoyed his talk about crocodiles. I was hoping it was a bushie craft doc although Just as informative . He's allowed to be fat he's ray "the dogs nuts" mears!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE