Eye-candy treat !!!

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I didnt even know about it until i saw the third season advertised. I saw that and that was me hooked :) Had to catch up on 20 episodes in 3 days :)

Cheers for that Mark. i want to fight for the side that fights for the living, have i come to the right place.... love it.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Aye when you look closely you see it, but I would never have guessed from the pic. Though Huon knew straight away.

I confess to checking the URL of your image and digging out the information from that. I wouldn't have got it from simply looking at the image.

I assume you noticed my linked smiley? I edited to give a hint but clickable smileys are secretive beasts.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Didn't recognise - Xerxes not my type :D, in or out of make-up :D

Elen, Not my type either, or if it is I have some explaining to do to Mrs Goat. :eek: It just surprised me and I wondered how many folks figured what he looked like for real. Huon, Did find your sneaky little clickable smiley, very 007.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
:lmao: definitely! I've never heard of the bloke, no doubt I've missed him in other flics :D. No, not found any clickable smileys ... where do I look?

You were obviously to busy looking at Spartan flesh:rolleyes: If you go to post #48 by Huon and hover your mouse over his smiley it's a hidden link. There may even be another hidden for you!

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Elen, Not my type either, or if it is I have some explaining to do to Mrs Goat. :eek: It just surprised me and I wondered how many folks figured what he looked like for real. Huon, Did find your sneaky little clickable smiley, very 007.

A form of microdot for bulletin boards ;). It was surprising to see how the actor who played Xerxes really looked like. I can vaguely remember checking this some years back when 300 came out. I was surprised then too.

Cheers!

Huon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE