Extreme Utility

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sc_barker

Forager
Aug 23, 2006
Leicester
Im getting to like making these big knives now :) This one is a new design from me with a blade length of 185mm and overall it's 330mm.

Made from 4mm O1 with a full flat grind, distal taper and hand rubbed finish. the handle is Stabilized beech over black liners with stainless fittings.

I also need a name for this so any ideas welcome.

DSCN1725.jpg

DSCN1724.jpg

DSCN1723.jpg

This should help you get an idea on size

DSCN1726.jpg

Thanks for looking.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Can i suggest the' Sarcasm' as it looks long, refined and cuts deeply.

Probably not a winner , in terns of a sexy name.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
How about 'Flintlock' , Its sort of got the lines of a Highway man's pistol and it sounds a little bushy to boot?

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
VEEEERRRRRRRRRRY nice work mate. It reminds me a little of a falcata. If the blade was shaped a little like a kukhri it would be a mini Falcata. Its the handle that makes me think that.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Surely thats pretty much a flyssa? A beatiful design - I'm lucky enough to have an antique one and thats pretty much the exact blade profile - the handle is fairly close to some examples I've seen too!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Surely thats pretty much a flyssa? A beatiful design - I'm lucky enough to have an antique one and thats pretty much the exact blade profile - the handle is fairly close to some examples I've seen too!

This isn't mine - just a web image....but....

0007_1_lg.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE