EXTRA's - Film Work

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PoppyD

Jul 18, 2021
Stourton
I do not believe you all because it means not shaving or cutting his hair I am still going to find out though when they get back as he isn’t looking at his messages.

Reactions: Nice65

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
That’s because his fringe is in the way. :D

Two things make me nervous: ‘Vigorous military bootcamp training’, and ‘Open to military or non-military’. Sounds like hard work, being shouted at, and possible arguments. :lmao:

Reactions: gra_farmer

PoppyD

Jul 18, 2021
Stourton
Priceless. “That aliens man”. :)

Hope you’ve put the house out and had a bit of a mop about the place. :thumbsup:
I was only 3 last time. And the shed was moms doing. She put the unburnt coals from the night befores barbecue back into the bag and put them back in the shed. One was still hot. Nuff said.

But I mastered a ferro rod when I was just 3 With no teaching. And the carpet was only burned a bit after it was trodden on to put it out :35:

Reactions: Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I ran the wardrove dept for two films for the NT for Scotland.
We used re-enactors for the 'troups' for Culloden and Bannockburn.
It was bitter cold, sodden wet work for them. They trained hard beforehand, drill after drill after drill, ( I can still hear Andy shouting at the shiltrons in old Scots and the bruises he got when a stunt 'mounted knight' lost control of his horse when it reared and it landed on his chest) and at the end of the day they made very little money for all their work and time.

Fun, experience, and friendships are no bad things though.

There are at least ten members of the forum who were involved in both films. They are noticeable by their absence on this thread :rolleyes2:

Check the small print carefully before you sign up :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I was only 3 last time. And the shed was moms doing. She put the unburnt coals from the night befores barbecue back into the bag and put them back in the shed. One was still hot. Nuff said.

But I mastered a ferro rod when I was just 3 With no teaching. And the carpet was only burned a bit after it was trodden on to put it out :35:

Should make sure before you start that the carpet is pure wool. It'll smoulder but not go on fire.
Hearth rugs were always made of pure wool because of that.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex

I think this song fits ;) From the year my next door neighbours son and I accidentally set fire to a huge tractor tyre that was leaning up against our shed when mum and dad were away.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE