Explorer Activity badges

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Explorer Activity badges

Looking on the scoutbase website there is a section for Explorer activity badges, is there a Downloadable file containing all the info, I cant see it!

Help!

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
It seems that I understood the blurb in the same way as yourself. Can't find a way to download it in one go, so all I can suggest is downloading each badge as and when you require it. Knowing 'Scouty' bods, you'll end up lifting it all so you can give your Explorers as many options as possible.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago for my scouts - all the badges but no way to talk to the scouts and look at the badges at the same time as we don't have internet acces in the hut.

I emailed Scoutbase and asked them.
They replied the next day with a link to another scout troop who had done just that and turned it into the pdf file.
Job done !

Cheers

Mark

brancho

Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
I had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago for my scouts - all the badges but no way to talk to the scouts and look at the badges at the same time as we don't have internet acces in the hut.

They replied the next day with a link to another scout troop who had done just that and turned it into the pdf file.
Job done !

Cheers

Mark

Can you post the link for me

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK

Job done !

Cheers

Mark

Mark

One resourceful group has published a series of pocket books for Beavers, Cubs and Scouts, that list ALL the badges and awards, together with the requirements needed to get them. If your District HQ has a Scout Shop, it might be in stock, but if not give me a buzz and I can pick you up some - they're something like £1 each!

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Mark

One resourceful group has published a series of pocket books for Beavers, Cubs and Scouts, that list ALL the badges and awards, together with the requirements needed to get them. If your District HQ has a Scout Shop, it might be in stock, but if not give me a buzz and I can pick you up some - they're something like £1 each!

Sounds like the sort of thing this group have done (see the link posted above)

Cheers

Mark

brancho

Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Buckshot thanks for that it is just what i need I will print a copy for each my patrols.

Our district shop offered the badge books which were quite cheap for Beaves and Cubs but got a little pricey for Scouts.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE