Exped XL7 mat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pastymuncher

Nomad
Apr 21, 2010
The U.K Desert
After reading all the positive reviews of these mats I finally went out and got one.
Super comfy, better than my bed at home!!! Well almost, as it only has room for one.
It's far more comfortable than my 5cm thick Multimat inflatable mattress, and being as I'm on the large side I don't roll of the side either, which is normal for just about every camp mat I've ever slept on.

Also worth mentioning is the pack size and weight, it rolls up far smaller than any sleeping mat I've tried and weighs far less than the many of the comparable inflatable mats.

My only problem is, how can I claim to to be a "rough tough outdoors type" when I sleep on a feather bed:p

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
How robust are you finding the neo-air ? It was the only question that folks seemed to have agin it when they first came out, and since they were new, no on knew how they'd last.

cheers,
M

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
How robust are you finding the neo-air ? It was the only question that folks seemed to have agin it when they first came out, and since they were new, no on knew how they'd last.

cheers,
M

My first one went back :) My second one is seven months old and no leaks as yet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE