Exped 7LW UL Down Mat and Sea to Summit Reactor Extreme

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
First up Exped 7LW UL. Used about half a dozen times. Some surface marks as you would expect but purely cosmetic. Has always been used with protection underneath so structurally perfic. Comes with shnozzle pump bag so its never been blown up with moist breath which leads to down rot. Adapter for other exped mats included so you can use shnozzle on any exped mat. intact puncture kt included. pull ribbon on base of stuffsack is loose on one side. pretty flimsy ribbon to be fair.

ive moved over to neoair extherm so this is surplus.

price £130 to your door via bacs or £135 via paypal

review with all the vital statistics

http://backcountryskiingcanada.com/index.php?p=page&page_id=Exped DownMat UL 7 LW

Next up a sea to summit reactor extreme liner. Used once. Has just been laundered in pure soap which is why it looks stained in the pic. Its not, its still drying :) Almost 7ft long so plenty of room and the material is very stretchy so it doesnt constrain you in the bag.

amazon reviews

http://www.amazon.com/Sea-Summit-Reactor-Extreme-Thermolite/product-reviews/B003UBWJIC

£35 to your door

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Finally used the reactor the other night when up in Gairloch- well worth it!

Have a bump on me- that's a serious bargain!!!!

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
He's not on here anymore Robevs.

Just spoke to him, it's still for sale and he's happy to do things by email.

He's asked if you could PM me if you want to go ahead and I'll share his email with you.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I thought it was because he made a big scene over the group buy, got shown to be wrong in his accusations and was too ashamed to be here anymore. The guy running the group buy was pretty gracious over it really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE