EXOTAC nanoSTRIKER

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nowhereman

Mar 9, 2011
In The Forest
"....wondered if ten hours in a sweaty pocket could do that then what would extended immersion in salt water do or long term use in a salt air environment?..."

Dont know about this but I've had a RM one since I got my woodlore knife (at least 1994-95) and its pitted worse than the first photo - and thats just in a normal everyday dry environment...

V

I bought on of these... Same sort of thing but you dont have any fiddly screw on bits.... I like it...
http://www.thebushcraftstore.co.uk/aurora-ferrocium-fire-steel---made-in-the-usa-3972-p.asp

I like the Aurora a good bit actually, I have been waiting on someone to combine it and the ESEE firestarter, and I think I'll end up getting one before Rob finishes the next design as I really like the idea for a kit. Still a bit bigger than I want to carry on my key ring though...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE