Excellent Swedish knife site

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Lore

Forager
Dec 19, 2003
109
22
Co Meath, Ireland
Anyone interested in Frost Mora Survival Knives (and other great quality knives) at very low prices especially with the Sterling and Euro exchange rates go to www.ragweedforge.com . I have bought some including the #2000 and the #760MG (SWAK). I Have found the website and more importantly the products to be of a very high standard.
Lore.
 
I've dealt with that site in the past, excellent service and products.
 
Ragnar is a great guy to deal with - I'm waiting for my first order from him to arrive. Isn't it a pity that we have to buy Scandinavian knives from the U.S. though? Why isn't there a European online shop with a selection even remotely approaching Ragnar's?

Dimitris
 
I bought my Helle Eggen from Ragweed. No fuss and arrived through the post in a padded jiffy bag quite quickly. The knife was only about £30 as well! I had spent ages looking to buy a decent knife from UK shops, but was becoming very frustrated. Most of the shops that sold knives were full of folders or very expensive jobbies, or alternatively catered for wannabee Rambos or Ninjas. I think that in the UK there is a presumption that knives are for nutters!
 
Lore said:
I wish someone could tell me how to EDIT the title of this post. (For spelling reasons)
I know it should be Exellent and Swedish
Lore

sorted! except editing the thread title doesn't seem to change the spelling of the title on each post. :?:
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE