Excellent Swedish knife site

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lore

Forager
Dec 19, 2003
Co Meath, Ireland
Anyone interested in Frost Mora Survival Knives (and other great quality knives) at very low prices especially with the Sterling and Euro exchange rates go to www.ragweedforge.com . I have bought some including the #2000 and the #760MG (SWAK). I Have found the website and more importantly the products to be of a very high standard.
Lore.

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
I've dealt with that site in the past, excellent service and products.

dsgr

Dec 31, 2004
Greece
Ragnar is a great guy to deal with - I'm waiting for my first order from him to arrive. Isn't it a pity that we have to buy Scandinavian knives from the U.S. though? Why isn't there a European online shop with a selection even remotely approaching Ragnar's?

Dimitris

Wink

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 4, 2004
Norfolk
I bought my Helle Eggen from Ragweed. No fuss and arrived through the post in a padded jiffy bag quite quickly. The knife was only about £30 as well! I had spent ages looking to buy a decent knife from UK shops, but was becoming very frustrated. Most of the shops that sold knives were full of folders or very expensive jobbies, or alternatively catered for wannabee Rambos or Ninjas. I think that in the UK there is a presumption that knives are for nutters!

Lore

Forager
Dec 19, 2003
Co Meath, Ireland
I wish someone could tell me how to EDIT the title of this post. (For spelling reasons)
I know it should be Exellent and Swedish
Lore

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
Lore said:
I wish someone could tell me how to EDIT the title of this post. (For spelling reasons)
I know it should be Exellent and Swedish
Lore

sorted! except editing the thread title doesn't seem to change the spelling of the title on each post. :?:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE