Excellent customer service

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 13, 2014
Australia
I don't know if this is the right place for this, feel free to move it if it's not. I am an ex-pat living in Australia and recently returned to Suffolk for a 3 week trip over the new year. Now living down under does have some disadvantages apart from the lack of decent ale, these being price and availability of gear and equipment. With this in mind I thought I'd order some kit to be delivered to my relatives place before I headed back so I could bring it back to Oz I'm my luggage. Some of the stuff I ordered was from Tamarac Outdoors (no affiliation just a very happy customer). To cut a long story short the gear I ordered was out of stock but due in early January so no problems as I wasn't flying out until the 23. After several emails and phone calls between myself and Tony from Tamarac it appeared there was a delay from his supplier and the items I ordered would not get to him in time for me to recieve them before I left. At no extra cost to myself Tony agreed to post the stuff out to me in Australia as soon as he got them in stock. Bearing in mind the cost of potage was probably equal to if not more than my order I think that this level of customer service should be publicly recognized.
Any Thanks once again Tony, my order is apparently in Australia and should be with me soon.

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
We bought our Ally 15DR folding canoe from Tamarac a few years back and had excellent customer service from them. Really nice people to deal with and a company others could do well to emulate.

Rob.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE