Ex-Navy Forest Schools bloke who really enjoyed Wilderness Gathering!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

forestschoolmatlot

Tenderfoot
Aug 30, 2013
Wiltshire
Hello everybody,

I am as the title suggests a Forest Schools practitioner that is developing his skills from a basic military survival background and some book and YouTube learnin'. Recently went to the Wilderness Gathering where I met lots of members of this forum all of whom seemed high calibre ladies and gents. I also tried and enjoyed mead for the first time on the recommend of someone from this forum, great drink, interestingly mild but lengthy hangover.

I'm a keen archer, hunter and was a medic in the Royal Navy working mainly in civilian hospitals and with The Royal Marines.

I hope to meet people, and not be too annoying with the questions I ask.

Thanks,

Martin

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
I'm probably here long enough to say welcome now. It's an addictive place with plenty of good people with lots to share!

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Hi Martin and fully welcome to the madhouse and lifehouse of BCUK from your neighbour at the gathering :), Just don't forget the cider...oh wait that happened after you had the cider :) From your friendly chef:)

Hope the Dave Budd knife is still going strong and that you have finally been able to pry it out your hand

forestschoolmatlot

Tenderfoot
Aug 30, 2013
Wiltshire
Thanks for all the welcomes everyone,

Tinky thanks for being such a great neighbour and chef, hopefully I can repay the kindness next gathering, if not before. You'll have to wrestle my new Dave Budd knife from my cold dead fingers if you want me to let go of it;).

Chris we both know its the downy softness of the beard that keeps men and women alike coming back for more. I heard he conditions it with Forge Water everyday.

All in all I'm doing great since the gathering cheers Swallow how about you?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE